Monday, August 16, 2010

My life in whyville

My first day at whyville. Well, Hi Im IBeMary1. Wow, what an amazing day. It was in 2004. I remember how the log in page was very diffrent from today. I started out by joining whyeat. I learned a whole lot about that day. Since i was only about 8-9. It was just very fun. I loved how i got to plan my breakfest,lunch, dinner , snack. Now lets skip forward to 2008. My first expeirence with the piffwell. Boy was that my favorite and other whyvillians. We got to have alot of fun by having the words. It was based on this website. They also brought it back for summer of 2009. Not 2010 from what I heard. Its not on yet. But Whyville Is Still Very fun. Let me talk about my favorite whyvillian creator. Briiant, I beleive he/she creates elegant, yet chique products. I always like to buy from her. But my favorite outfit of all time, also availeble at abkars right now is 'Zai' Candy Dribble. One thing thats really memorable is Nims Island. The clam explosion and everything. I hope to see you in whyville. And I hope you like my blog. And I really hope I get whylitzer. IBeMary1 Signing Out. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment